• The ideal method to dry is to line or hang dry the linens avoiding direct sunlight (direct sunlight can cause fading or yellowing over time).
• If machine drying, we suggest low tumble dry.
• High heat can damage and shrink the fabric.
• We also recommend not using fabric softeners, as the coat the fabric with chemicals and don’t allow the fabric to breathe.
• Your sheets will naturally get softer over time with each washing.
• Do not overload machine - provide the linens room to dry properly with our excess time, heat and rotations.